By continuing to browse this site and/or booking any of the services provided, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the full terms and conditions as outlined below. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. Any term and condition that is in breach of any applicable state and territory laws will be null en void.
Terms and Conditions
Sitter: person who is receiving the reading/service conducted through Faith Friend, Soul Alchemy Mentor & Medium
Readings are for entertainment purposes only and the sitter must not be younger than 18yrs.
Healings are complimentary therapies and do not replace medical therapy performed by trained professionals. Faith Friend, Soul Alchemy Mentor & Medium sessions do not proclaim to “heal”.
Faith Friend, Soul Alchemy Mentor & Medium adheres to the Privacy Act and no personal information or content of readings will be disclosed to a third party without written consent of the sitter.
Faith Friend, Soul Alchemy Mentor & Medium cannot predict the future. Interpretations and suggestions are offered based on the energy and messages received during a reading. It is up to the sitter to exercise their own free will to take actions they feel is appropriate for them.
Faith Friend, Soul Alchemy Mentor & Medium cannot guarantee connection with a specific love one in spirit as they have their own free will to choose to communicate or not.
Faith Friend, Soul Alchemy Mentor & Medium is not a doctor, financial advisor or lawyer, any guidance/advise relating to health, financial or legal issues should be discussed with a trained professional.
There will come a time when all of us will pass into the spirit world. Faith Friend, Soul Alchemy Mentor & Medium will not answer any questions relating to the passing of the sitter or a loved one/s’ of the sitter.
The purpose of a sitting, is to receive guidance from Spirit for the sitter only. Requests to intrude on a third party will be denied as Faith Friend, Soul Alchemy Mentor & Medium does not have their conscious consent to blend with their energy. To do so is an invasion of their privacy.
Faith Friend, Soul Alchemy Mentor & Medium reserves the right to not answer questions that are in conflict with the values and boundaries of practice in working with Spirit. Questions that are sexually explicit, derogatory or disrespectful of Faith Friend, Soul Alchemy Mentor & Medium or Spirit will not be answered.
Faith Friend, Soul Alchemy Mentor & Medium reserves the right to terminate the reading at any time if there is no energy exchange. In this instance all money will be refunded.
Faith Friend, Soul Alchemy Mentor & Medium reserves the right to terminate the session if you arrive under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs, or suffering from a hangover.
Faith Friend, Soul Alchemy Mentor & Medium reserve the right to limit the frequency of readings for a sitter. Too frequent intervals between readings can deplete the energy to be read. Also the sitter needs time to take actions and make decisions based on the previous reading/s.
No guidance at all on punting/lotto numbers or any activity related to gambling.
All sessions are to be paid for prior to the start of the session. Bookings and payments can be done online via this website, or in person.
If the sitter fails to attend at the set time or within 10mins of the scheduled start time without a valid extenuating reason, the session is lost and monies paid will not be refunded.
The sitter has the right to terminate a reading or healing session within the first 5mins should they feel dissatisfied with the service.
The terms and conditions are related to Faith Friend, Soul Alchemy Mentor & Medium website content and services provided and does not have any relation to third party websites or services.
If Faith Friend, Soul Alchemy Mentor & Medium has to cancel a paid for session, it will be rescheduled at a mutually convent time or the money refunded to the sitter.
Pricing is in Australian currency.
Faith Friend, Soul Alchemy Mentor & Medium reserves the right to make changes to it’s terms and conditions, pricing and services without notice.
Role and responsibilities as the reader:
- I will ensure that entering into the reading I am energetically in the right space to conduct a reading so as to honour myself, Spirit and the sitter.
- Keep an open mind and deliver the information from a place of: Connection, Honesty, Integrity, Authentic, Loving, Caring and Compassion.
- Continue to grow and develop my abilities in working with Spirit.
- Deliver the information as I receive it to be in authentic alignment with Spirit.
- Be professional at all times.
Sitters role and responsibilities:
- Arrive on time to allocated session time.
- All sessions paid for prior to the commencement of the session.
- Be calm and relaxed. It is helpful if you come prepared with any questions or areas in your life you would like to receive guidance for.
- Be clear with your intent for the session.
- Be respectful at all times to Spirit and me the reader.
- Have an open mind to allow the messages to come through as they are meant to. Remove any perceived outcomes as these can impact on the reading by blocking what is meant to be delivered. Know and trust that Spirit will only allow me to bring through guidance that you are ready to receive.
- Take responsibility for exercising your own free will in choosing to act on, not act and any decisions made based on the messages/guidance delivered.
- While I am able to connect and communicate with your loved ones, I cannot control who I connect with. Please be open to allowing your loved one’s in spirit to connect as they choose, knowing and trusting the the right loved one will come through to deliver the messages that are meant at this stage in your life journey.